Main Content



A suburb of Cleveland, the village of Bentleyville in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, has a total area of just 2.6 square miles, but it’s a favored location for those who prefer a quieter rural feel.

People who choose to invest in property will find that buying a home here can be quite the lucrative proposition, with values that easily quadruple that of the state average. Located only 22.7 miles from Downtown Cleveland, Bentleyville is a mere 27 minutes away via the I-480 E.

The nearest airport, which can be found 25 miles from the center of Bentleyville, is Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE / KCLE). Another major airport that can be easily accessed is Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK / KCAK) 43 miles away.

Facts About Bentleyville, OH

  • As of 2017, Bentleyville has approximately 859 residents, 65% of who live in urban areas, with the remaining 35% in rural areas.
  • The median household income in 2017 is higher than that of the state of Ohio.
  • Home values are also a whole lot higher than in the rest of the state, which attests to the fact that Bentleyville is considered an excellent place to put down roots. Homes in the village are seen as a viable investment, with the estimated median home value pegged at a much higher rate than the rest of Ohio.
  • Residents are employed in the following professions:
    • Health care and social assistance – 20.6%
    • Professional, scientific, and technical services – 17.1%
    • Manufacturing – 13.5%

Homes for Sale in Bentleyville, OH

Bentleyville’s tranquil landscape beckons those who want a bit of an escape from big city life. Homebuyers enjoy a wide selection of the most luxurious homes to suit every taste.

There are jaw-dropping single-family homes in a number of architectural styles, the most common of which are Colonial and Tudor. Homes boast sizable lots with expansive front lawns and exquisite backyards.

Schools in Bentleyville, OH

Bentleyville is served by the Chagrin Falls Exempted Village School District.
It has two elementary schools, one middle school; and one high school.

  • Gurney Elementary School: PK, K-3
  • Chagrin Falls Intermediate Elementary School: Grades 4 to 6
  • Chagrin Falls Middle School: Grades 7 to 8
  • Chagrin Falls High School: Grades 9 to 12

Areas of Interest in Bentleyville, OH


Henry Church, Jr., Rock and Picnic Area, a.k.a. Squaw Rock
South Chagrin Reservation
37374 Miles Road, Bentleyville, OH

This local landmark found deep in nature has been considered a piece of cultural history for 125 years. Locals still prefer to call it by its original name, “Squaw Rock,” after the Algonquian term for “young woman.” The rock was carved in 1885 by a local blacksmith right where it sits by the gently gurgling Chagrin River. A well-known picnic area, it is just a 30-minute ride from downtown Cleveland.

Look About Lodge
South Chagrin Reservation
37374 Miles Road, Bentleyville, OH

Want to put on a private party, have a musical evening, or enjoy live music? The lodge lends itself well to any event. This 1938 log cabin is the perfect setting for outdoor concerts. There are also lots of tours highlighting the beauty of the surrounding environment. Friday night concerts are scheduled during the summer, while winter means lazing by the fireplace.

Seeking some Bentleyville or Cleveland real estate? Make sure to look me up – I’m Michelle McQuade, a top Cleveland Realtor who’s committed to bringing you the very best options in homes for sale in Bentleyville or Cleveland. Contact me at 440.823.2448 or send me an email at MichelleMcQuade(at)HowardHanna(dotted)com today.

View More Communities

Skip to content