From the Chagrin Valley communities to the beautiful Northeast side suburbs of Cleveland, I have been blessed to represent buyers and sellers for 10 years in this extraordinary business. With a strong dedication to exceptional client service, my success is built on a tradition of excellence and is guided by a spirit of integrity throughout every aspect of the real estate process.
Each and every one of my clients has my full commitment and loyalty. I know that buying or selling a home is probably one of the biggest transactions of your life and I understand how unnerving and challenging the whole process can often feel. This is why your needs will always come first. My goal is to ensure a smooth and worry-free experience by educating, supporting, and guiding you every step of the way. I’m here to help you overcome or prevent whatever obstacles may arise and to create an optimal buying or selling experience.
Incredibly thankful to my amazing clients that have trusted me. Among the recent achievements, awards, or certifications that I have earned in the industry are:
- 2017–2022 TOP 1% PRODUCER of Northeast Cleveland and Ohio!
- 2015–2022 TOP 1% Producer Howard Hanna
- 2016–2022 OAR President’s Sales Club “Pinnacle of Performance” Award
- 2015–2022 National Sales Excellence Award Recipient
- 2014–2022 Howard Hanna Champions Club Member
- 2014–2022 Quality Service Award Recipient
- Homes of Distinction Specialist – for Homes $750,000 and greater in the Cleveland area
- Residential Relocation Specialist – Certified for Cartus, Weichert, and all Howard Hanna clients
A Variety of Experiences:With over 25 years of combined professional experience in finance, sales, and purchasing, I am well-equipped to look after your best interests. My educational background includes a BSBA in Finance from the University of Louisville as well as corporate GE training. These different experiences have helped me refine my skills in marketing, negotiation, project management, and data analysis – all of which have proven crucial in ensuring that my clients have a seamless home sale or purchase.
As a resident of the Village of Chagrin Falls, I also enjoy being involved in our community. This is a great place to live – close-knit and with a strong sense of community that’s well worth preserving. I support and am involved in dedicated local organizations, including the following:
- Chagrin Valley Fire Department – Co-Chair Fundraising Committee
- Chagrin Falls Historical Society – Board Trustee
- American Cancer Society – Canterbury Golf Tournament Sponsor
- Supporter of local animal organizations throughout northeast Cleveland
The number one goal of these organizations is to serve our community by improving, contributing, and making a lasting difference in the lives of our residents and of course, our furry friends! My goal in both my professional and private life is to do the same.
Contact me today and experience an exceptional caliber of professional service and personal attention.